Why a site about prayer?

The purpose of this site is to encourage us to each go deeper in our prayer life. One way that we do that is by praying together. Another way we do that is by praying individually yet collectively on the same prayer themes. Our hope is that as we share prayers and reflect on them and pray over them at the same time in our individual lives, the Holy Spirit will speak to each of us and allow us to encourage and edify one another in prayer.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Faith, hope and charity

Almighty and everlasting God, increase in us the gifts of faith, hope, and charity; and, that we may obtain what you promise, make us love what you command; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.




Weekly collect for October 29 from the Book of Common Prayer




3 comments:

  1. Fill me with faith, hope, and love. Guide me to love and live out your commands as I follow you Jesus in total surrender. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “And now these three remain: faith hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abba, increase in me faith, hope and love. Allow me the grace and mercy to walk in your ways. Call me to love and obey what you command, Lord Jesus, so that I may receive your promises. Amen.

    ReplyDelete