Why a site about prayer?

The purpose of this site is to encourage us to each go deeper in our prayer life. One way that we do that is by praying together. Another way we do that is by praying individually yet collectively on the same prayer themes. Our hope is that as we share prayers and reflect on them and pray over them at the same time in our individual lives, the Holy Spirit will speak to each of us and allow us to encourage and edify one another in prayer.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Prayer of Humility

Humble Jesus, I desire you. Amen.






8 comments:

  1. Humble Jesus, I desire you. Keep these simple words on my lips and heart today. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humble Jesus, I desire you. You alone. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus, I focus on you. I desire you alone. May your humility be my humility. So let it be, Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humble Jesus, I desire you. I need you. Be my everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.”
    ‭‭James‬ ‭4:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

    Humble Jesus. I desire you. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. “And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Philippians‬ ‭2:8-11‬ ‭NIV‬‬

    Humble Jesus, I desire you. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. “Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:29‬ ‭NIV‬‬

    Humble Jesus. I desire you. Amen

    ReplyDelete